Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 17:50 in Health & Medicine
An Eastern Ontario hospital official said she regrets emergency staff on site did not come to the aid of an elderly patient suffering from a heart attack in van parked right outside.
- Lack of relationships, education top list of common American regretsWed, 8 Jun 2011, 15:38:38 EDT
- Satisfaction and regret after radical prostatectomy procedures studiedTue, 26 Aug 2008, 11:15:42 EDT
- Coordinated system helps heart attack patients get treatment fasterTue, 28 Jun 2011, 16:52:32 EDT
- Study finds blacks more likely to be readmitted to hospitals after dischargeTue, 15 Feb 2011, 17:33:03 EST
- Crowded emergency departments pose greater risks for patients with heart attacksThu, 4 Jun 2009, 12:27:26 EDT