Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 17:50 in Health & Medicine
A report released by La Presse newspaper Wednesday shows patients in Montreal are waiting longer on emergency room stretchers than last year.
- Black heart attack patients wait longer for advanced treatment, University of Michigan study showsMon, 20 Jun 2011, 13:34:01 EDT
- Engineering shorter wait times in the ERTue, 24 Aug 2010, 11:42:55 EDT
- Racial disparities in emergency department length of stay point to added risks for minority patientsThu, 5 Mar 2009, 11:23:29 EST
- Diagnosis uncertainty increases anxiety in patientsMon, 29 Nov 2010, 3:21:52 EST
- Long emergency waiting times linked to increased risk of adverse eventsWed, 1 Jun 2011, 19:04:06 EDT