Tuesday, May 1, 2012 - 13:40 in Psychology & Sociology
Stress is a very real concern for children, even as young as four, according to the Canadian Mental Health Association.
- Children who are concerned about parents arguing are prone to school problemsTue, 16 Sep 2008, 14:16:37 EDT
- Does the stress of being a parent lead to decay in children's teeth?Fri, 3 Apr 2009, 13:16:57 EDT
- Workplace stress a growing health hazardThu, 25 Aug 2011, 12:36:31 EDT
- Children of undocumented parents may be at higher developmental riskMon, 13 Jul 2009, 13:22:47 EDT
- Violence against mothers in bangladesh associated with health problems in young childrenMon, 3 Aug 2009, 16:45:52 EDT