Monday, April 30, 2012 - 15:30 in Health & Medicine
Babies born to women prescribed codeine after childbirth are unlikely to be seriously harmed, a Canadian study suggests.
- Codeine not safe for all breastfeeding moms and their babiesWed, 20 Aug 2008, 15:42:29 EDT
- Codeine use and accident riskTue, 24 Mar 2009, 10:48:19 EDT
- It's time to phase out codeineMon, 4 Oct 2010, 13:03:42 EDT
- College students who feel 'invincible' unlikely to accept vaccines, MU researcher findsWed, 29 Jul 2009, 17:39:12 EDT
- Ibuprofen is as effective as acetaminophen with codeine to treat pain in children with arm fracturesTue, 18 Aug 2009, 0:28:59 EDT