Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 15:30 in Biology & Nature
Importing frozen human eggs for fertility treatments is easier than bringing in chicken eggs across the border in terms of federal regulations, experts say.
- Importance of sex-specific testing shown in anxiety studyWed, 15 Oct 2008, 11:07:54 EDT
- Researchers examine developing hearts in chickens to find solutions for human heart abnormalitiesWed, 21 Jan 2009, 12:14:46 EST
- Ethics experts call for refocus of scientific review to ensure integrity of research processThu, 13 May 2010, 15:03:09 EDT
- New research on pre-eclampsia in mice may have important implications for humansSun, 27 Jul 2008, 13:28:20 EDT
- Ancient antibody molecule offers clues to how humans evolved allergiesThu, 12 Jun 2008, 21:21:51 EDT