Friday, April 27, 2012 - 13:00 in Health & Medicine
Thousands of unionized workers at Nova Scotia's largest health district have a new contract agreement.
- Temp work strains employee mental healthMon, 10 Aug 2009, 9:51:24 EDT
- Would NHS staff go to work during a flu pandemic?Thu, 14 May 2009, 4:22:26 EDT
- Infection control 'urgently needed' to curb spread of XDR-TB among health care workersSun, 17 May 2009, 16:50:24 EDT
- Huge cost to filling health worker gap in sub-Saharan AfricaThu, 6 Aug 2009, 14:33:38 EDT
- 1 in 6 health workers won't report in flu pandemic -- study by Ben-Gurion U. researchersTue, 28 Jul 2009, 10:53:19 EDT