Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 17:00 in Psychology & Sociology
Purchasing a human egg in the U.S. is a complex decision clouded by confusion over the cross-border trade, says an Ottawa woman pregnant with such a donor egg.
- ESHRE sets standards for cross-border reproductive careWed, 20 Apr 2011, 9:34:09 EDT
- Gum disease can increase the time it takes to become pregnantTue, 5 Jul 2011, 12:36:09 EDT
- Maternal and fetal outcomes in kidney donors are similar to non-donorsFri, 7 Nov 2008, 17:36:38 EST
- Healthiest pregnant women feel a strong sense of communityMon, 2 Aug 2010, 17:52:17 EDT
- Unique needs and outcomes of pregnant women with breast cancer identifiedSat, 11 Dec 2010, 17:31:40 EST