Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 10:00 in Health & Medicine
Newfoundland and Labrador is broadening its screening program in an attempt to detect breast cancers in more women.
- Breast cancer tumors grow faster in younger womenWed, 7 May 2008, 19:35:18 EDT
- Screening mammograms catch second breast cancers earlyTue, 22 Feb 2011, 16:37:14 EST
- Study examines effectiveness of mammography screening for women with prior breast cancerTue, 22 Feb 2011, 16:37:16 EST
- Breast cancer screening with MRI benefits women with radiation therapy historyTue, 15 Feb 2011, 1:31:46 EST
- 2 different breast cancer screening strategies are equally effectiveTue, 29 Jul 2008, 17:14:31 EDT