Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 11:00 in Health & Medicine
Drug maker Novartis is taking legal action in Britain to make state-run hospitals use an eye drug that costs about $1,120 per shot instead of a cheaper one that costs $95.
- Overhaul 'made-to-order' drugs, which cost NHS millions, urges DTBWed, 6 Oct 2010, 1:52:22 EDT
- Team discovers new type of anti-malarial compoundThu, 2 Sep 2010, 14:25:47 EDT
- Legalizing marijuana in California would lower the price of the drug and increase use, study findsWed, 7 Jul 2010, 15:58:19 EDT
- Legalizing marijuana in California would not substantially cut cartel revenues, study findsWed, 13 Oct 2010, 10:03:04 EDT
- Legal loophole exposes Canadians to drug advertising banned in US: UBC researchWed, 27 May 2009, 9:42:53 EDT