Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 08:50 in Psychology & Sociology
Children aren't getting enough physical activity or sleep, and move even less than their parents believe, a new report released today suggests.
- Parents' physical inactivity influences childrenTue, 25 May 2010, 10:38:16 EDT
- Parents' perceptions of their child’s competence linked to physical activityTue, 26 Jan 2010, 15:29:42 EST
- All dressed-up and nowhere to goFri, 6 Nov 2009, 0:45:23 EST
- Eating habits and exercise behaviors in children can deteriorate earlyFri, 9 Jan 2009, 4:14:49 EST
- U-M experts: Gym gone but not forgotten? Parents want more physical activity at school for kids Mon, 18 Apr 2011, 16:37:19 EDT