Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 16:30 in Health & Medicine
Pregnant women who keep their weight gain within guidelines reduce the risk that the baby will be too large, a risk factor for obesity.
- Severely obese women may need to gain less weight during pregnancySat, 12 Feb 2011, 2:03:36 EST
- Obese women gain too much weight in pregnancy, then retain weight a year laterWed, 21 Oct 2009, 18:10:37 EDT
- Infant weight gain linked to childhood obesityMon, 30 Mar 2009, 0:44:06 EDT
- Too much or too little weight gain poses risks to pregnant mothers, babiesWed, 7 May 2008, 16:56:27 EDT
- Study suggests obese women should not gain weightFri, 29 May 2009, 11:50:42 EDT