Friday, April 13, 2012 - 10:30 in Biology & Nature
Bacteria that have never before come in contact with humans, their diseases or their antibiotics, but are nevertheless resistant to a variety of antibiotics, have been discovered in a U.S. cave.
- Blocking the spread of antibiotic resistance in bacteriaThu, 18 Dec 2008, 14:50:04 EST
- UIC scientists discover how some bacteria survive antibioticsWed, 30 Apr 2008, 16:00:24 EDT
- Antibiotics as active mutagens in the emergence of multidrug resistanceThu, 11 Feb 2010, 13:31:29 EST
- Dangerous liaisons: Bacterial 'sex' causes antibiotic resistanceThu, 11 Jun 2009, 14:43:14 EDT
- Scientists use nature against nature to develop an antibiotic with reduced resistanceWed, 10 Apr 2013, 23:35:42 EDT