Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 08:02 in Health & Medicine
The hospital in Sudbury hopes to be treating more senior patients in their homes by the end of the year.
- Homecare after hip surgery in seniors increases survival rateMon, 16 Aug 2010, 13:57:24 EDT
- Home care equivalent to hospital care for some patients with cystic fibrosisThu, 8 Jul 2010, 0:36:23 EDT
- Temporary memory loss strikes hospitalized seniorsThu, 14 Apr 2011, 13:54:37 EDT
- A few steps could lead to big gains for hospitalized seniorsFri, 10 Dec 2010, 14:05:07 EST
- Health-monitoring technology helps seniors live at home longer, MU researchers findTue, 6 Jan 2009, 17:50:27 EST