Tuesday, April 10, 2012 - 13:00 in Health & Medicine
Ontario ombudsman Andre Marin says hospitals would run better if he could investigate hospital complaints. But hospitals in Windsor say they're just fine without him.
- A few steps could lead to big gains for hospitalized seniorsFri, 10 Dec 2010, 14:05:07 EST
- Is patient coding making hospitals appear better than they are?Sun, 25 Apr 2010, 19:42:01 EDT
- Using death rates to judge hospital performance 'a bad idea'Wed, 21 Apr 2010, 5:43:29 EDT
- Death rate measure used to judge hospital quality may be misleadingTue, 3 Jan 2012, 15:36:07 EST
- No pain in the hospital -- wishful thinking or reality?Mon, 20 Sep 2010, 11:22:51 EDT