Canadian researchers have carried out the first study of a play-based therapy program that has had some remarkable success in drawing some autistic children out of their solitary worlds. The CBC's Ioanna Roumeliotis offers a moving look inside floortime therapy.
- Bacteria in the gut of autistic children different from non-autistic childrenTue, 10 Jan 2012, 21:32:13 EST
- Questions remain over existence of 'new syndrome' in autistic childrenThu, 15 Apr 2010, 20:26:58 EDT
- World's largest DNA scan reveals rare variants that disrupt gene activity in autistic childrenWed, 9 Jun 2010, 14:19:07 EDT
- Chimps play like humans: Playful behavior of young chimps develops like that of childrenWed, 16 Nov 2011, 19:35:32 EST
- Playfulness may help adults attract mates, study findsFri, 3 Aug 2012, 14:13:28 EDT