Wednesday, April 4, 2012 - 12:30 in Health & Medicine
New Brunswick is considering a whooping cough booster shot campaign this fall, says the province's deputy chief medical officer.
- Parents of new babies should be considered for a whooping cough booster, say expertsFri, 28 Nov 2008, 8:57:04 EST
- Contact among age groups key to understanding whooping cough spread and controlThu, 11 Nov 2010, 15:23:30 EST
- Whooping cough immunity lasts longer than previously thoughtThu, 29 Oct 2009, 20:56:44 EDT
- Game-based economics research explains why we roll the dice on flu shotsFri, 11 Jan 2013, 15:34:21 EST
- New TB booster shows promiseTue, 16 Mar 2010, 14:31:00 EDT