Tuesday, April 3, 2012 - 14:00 in Mathematics & Economics
The province's largest health authority has recruited an obstetrician/gynecologist to deal with the long-standing shortage of medical specialists in the Conception Bay North area.
- Perinatal safety initiative reduces adverse obstetrical outcomesMon, 7 Mar 2011, 12:34:47 EST
- Study reports current shortage of surgeons in Maryland likely to worsenTue, 24 Mar 2009, 10:24:54 EDT
- Study in JAMA study links primary care shortage with salary disparitiesWed, 10 Sep 2008, 9:57:56 EDT
- Nurses with a second degree could impact workforceFri, 23 Jan 2009, 15:58:59 EST
- Worldwide shortage of isotopes for medical imaging could threaten quality of patient careWed, 8 Sep 2010, 11:52:14 EDT