Monday, April 2, 2012 - 05:00 in Psychology & Sociology
An Alberta mother is spending the weekend with her two daughters for the first time in a long time since multiple sclerosis hampered her ability to care for them.
- Time single working moms spend with kids surprises researchersTue, 25 Nov 2008, 12:29:12 EST
- Single mothers spend less time with their children than married mothersMon, 24 Nov 2008, 12:16:04 EST
- Study shows how daughter is different from motherMon, 18 Aug 2008, 23:14:29 EDT
- Children of Spanish-speaking moms watch less TVMon, 1 Feb 2010, 17:32:00 EST
- Children's BMI found to rise the longer their mothers workFri, 4 Feb 2011, 1:41:27 EST