Tuesday, March 13, 2012 - 18:30 in Health & Medicine
A lunch catering service is being investigated by Ottawa Public Health as the possible cause of a salmonella outbreak that has affected 16 people and more cases are expected.
- Hygienic Lab at U. Iowa first to confirm salmonella in nationwide outbreakWed, 27 Jan 2010, 16:43:13 EST
- MU scientist develops salmonella test that makes food safer, reduce recallsMon, 22 Nov 2010, 15:04:17 EST
- Switch that enables Salmonella to sabotage host cells revealed in new studyThu, 15 Apr 2010, 15:11:25 EDT
- Study suggests surface water contaminated with salmonella more common than thoughtFri, 27 Feb 2009, 11:03:48 EST
- Dynamic maps aid epidemiological investigationsTue, 19 Jan 2010, 12:32:28 EST