Thursday, March 8, 2012 - 09:01 in Health & Medicine
U.S. authorities are looking at pharmacy companies with possible Canadian connections as they seek the source of fake cancer drugs entering their country.
- Counterfeit Internet drugs pose significant risks and discourage vital health checksWed, 20 Jan 2010, 10:23:16 EST
- Tumor cells seek temporary shelter from cancer drugsThu, 1 Apr 2010, 12:48:33 EDT
- Fake drug sales are increasing on the Internet and turning up in legitimate supply chainsWed, 22 Feb 2012, 15:34:14 EST
- Fancier fakes: Makers of bogus prescription drugs pose new challengesWed, 6 Jan 2010, 12:33:18 EST
- Cancer drug causes patient to lose fingerprints and be detained by US immigrationTue, 26 May 2009, 19:37:56 EDT