Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 12:00 in Psychology & Sociology
New research suggests people under stress are more likely to look on the positive side of things when making major decisions.
- From stress to financial mess: Study suggests acute stress affects financial decision makingWed, 1 Apr 2009, 14:37:08 EDT
- Stress hinders rats' decision-making abilitiesTue, 18 Nov 2008, 16:09:07 EST
- Under pressure: The impact of stress on decision makingTue, 15 Sep 2009, 17:37:20 EDT
- Stress affects older adults more than young adultsTue, 28 Oct 2008, 8:08:10 EDT
- Why we fight: Men check out in stressful situationsTue, 28 Sep 2010, 14:23:56 EDT