Thursday, February 23, 2012 - 12:32 in Biology & Nature
The popular theory that the Y chromosome is well on its way to losing all its genes is wrong, a new study suggests.
- Male sex chromosome losing genes by rapid evolution, study revealsThu, 16 Jul 2009, 20:22:46 EDT
- When cells go badTue, 30 Sep 2008, 23:28:25 EDT
- Chimp and human Y chromosomes evolving faster than expectedWed, 13 Jan 2010, 13:32:16 EST
- Keeping chromosomes from cuddling upThu, 27 Nov 2008, 14:43:56 EST
- Sex disorders linked to Y chromosome's instabilityThu, 3 Sep 2009, 12:51:43 EDT