Friday, October 28, 2011 - 12:00 in Biology & Nature
Python hearts balloon in size as they're digesting, and now scientists are studying them for clues about human heart health.
- CU-Boulder python study may have implications for human heart healthThu, 27 Oct 2011, 22:37:07 EDT
- How does a heart know when it's big enough?Thu, 25 Mar 2010, 13:34:23 EDT
- Researchers examine developing hearts in chickens to find solutions for human heart abnormalitiesWed, 21 Jan 2009, 12:14:46 EST
- Environment and diet leave their prints on the heartTue, 29 Nov 2011, 11:22:24 EST
- Caltech scientists show function of helical band in heartMon, 1 Dec 2008, 16:36:31 EST