Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 10:00 in Biology & Nature
U.S. startup Aspiritech specializes in finding software bugs by harnessing the talents of young adults with autism.
- Adult autism diagnosis by brain scanTue, 10 Aug 2010, 17:24:35 EDT
- National autism research led by Leicester specialistTue, 22 Sep 2009, 13:16:22 EDT
- Relatively few young adults with autism spectrum disorders receive assistance after high schoolMon, 7 Feb 2011, 17:01:56 EST
- Youths with autism spectrum disorder need help transitioning to adult health careTue, 12 Feb 2013, 14:35:39 EST
- Heightened level of amygdala activity may cause social deficits in autismThu, 19 Mar 2009, 13:56:05 EDT