Thursday, May 19, 2011 - 13:00 in Psychology & Sociology
Police on the streets of Sydney say 80 per cent of their drug busts turn up prescription sleeping pills and anti-anxiety medication - drugs not tracked by the provincial monitoring program.
- Major advance in sleeping sickness drug made by Glasgow scientistsTue, 6 Sep 2011, 19:35:14 EDT
- Scripps study finds higher death risk with sleeping pillsTue, 28 Feb 2012, 7:04:44 EST
- Use of clot busters for stroke increased from 2005 to 2009, but still lowThu, 2 Jun 2011, 17:37:00 EDT
- Improving risk/benefit estimates in new drug trialsTue, 8 Mar 2011, 23:43:35 EST
- Improving risk/benefit estimates in new drug trialsTue, 8 Mar 2011, 18:08:24 EST