Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 18:00 in Health & Medicine
Prostate cancer screening does not appear to significantly reduce the risk of death from the disease, a 20-year study suggests.
- Screening does not reduce prostate cancer deathsThu, 31 Mar 2011, 19:05:44 EDT
- PSA screening cuts deaths by 20 percentWed, 18 Mar 2009, 12:46:45 EDT
- Drug reduces risk of prostate cancer diagnosis in high-risk menWed, 31 Mar 2010, 17:27:57 EDT
- MicroRNA variations associated with earlier prostate cancer diagnosis in African-American men Mon, 4 Apr 2011, 9:34:32 EDT
- Being a smoker at time of prostate cancer diagnosis linked with increased risk of deathTue, 21 Jun 2011, 22:35:24 EDT