Monday, December 6, 2010 - 10:00 in Health & Medicine
Canada's independent public health advocate is calling for a national immunization registry as the country looks to renew its Health Accord in 2014.
- Health registry could transform chronic kidney disease careThu, 4 Nov 2010, 18:23:38 EDT
- New study finds reminders for immunizations challenging for pediatric practicesTue, 25 Jan 2011, 15:05:47 EST
- Kaiser Permanente demonstrates success of large-scale total joint replacement registryThu, 22 Jul 2010, 8:56:48 EDT
- Ortho-McNeil initiates first-of-its-kind skin infection registryThu, 7 Aug 2008, 12:56:48 EDT
- Integrating private insurance with public health would improve US health care -- studyWed, 27 Jan 2010, 13:11:19 EST