Wednesday, October 20, 2010 - 18:00 in Psychology & Sociology
People who feel drunk after drinking relatively little may carry a different version of a gene than others who are more resistant to the effects of alcohol - and who also tend to be more prone to alcoholism.
- CYP2E1 gene found to be associated with alcohol response in the brainTue, 19 Oct 2010, 16:36:14 EDT
- Genes that drive you to drink (but don't make you an alcoholic)Mon, 26 Oct 2009, 19:37:12 EDT
- As college drinking problems rise, new studies identify effective prevention strategiesMon, 15 Jun 2009, 12:36:26 EDT
- Alcohol on TV makes people drink moreTue, 3 Mar 2009, 19:36:54 EST
- Gene variation makes alcoholism less likely in some survivors of sexual abuseTue, 2 Feb 2010, 13:01:32 EST