Monday, September 20, 2010 - 18:14 in Health & Medicine
Some breast cancer patients may do just as well with a less invasive surgery to remove selected lymph nodes rather than a more aggressive operation, a new report says.
- Specific lymph node radiotherapy is well-tolerated after surgery in early breast cancer patientsSat, 27 Mar 2010, 3:22:44 EDT
- Limited lymph node removal for certain breast cancer does not appear to result in poorer survivalTue, 8 Feb 2011, 16:34:18 EST
- Routine breast cancer biopsy might predict lymph node cancer spreadSun, 18 Apr 2010, 14:37:47 EDT
- Study links arm/hand swelling to number of lymph nodes removed during breast cancer surgeryThu, 23 Apr 2009, 12:23:46 EDT
- Researchers find new, noninvasive way to identify lymph node metastasisFri, 13 Jan 2012, 14:36:05 EST