Wednesday, July 7, 2010 - 10:49 in Health & Medicine
New figures show a record number of new doctors are now calling B.C. home, but it is not yet clear how that will affect the number of families without a physician.
- Child's 'mental number line' affects memory for numbersThu, 9 Sep 2010, 11:18:38 EDT
- New record in the area of prime number decomposition of cryptographically important numbersFri, 8 Jan 2010, 3:49:33 EST
- Prayer on the hospital floorWed, 16 Dec 2009, 12:35:10 EST
- Primary-care physicians can fill gap in colorectal cancer screeningMon, 12 Jan 2009, 17:29:41 EST
- Prostate cancer: Risk increases with the number of affected family membersFri, 23 Apr 2010, 10:20:30 EDT