Friday, May 14, 2010 - 15:11 in Health & Medicine
A CBC/Radio-Canada investigation is raising questions about the ease with which it is possible to obtain marijuana from compassion clubs, which are intended to distribute the drug for medical purposes.
- Legalizing marijuana in California would lower the price of the drug and increase use, study findsWed, 7 Jul 2010, 15:58:19 EDT
- Study: A rich club in the human brainTue, 1 Nov 2011, 20:38:58 EDT
- Highways of the brain: High-cost and high-capacityMon, 18 Jun 2012, 20:40:55 EDT
- Negative emotions outweigh intent to exercise at health clubsThu, 17 Dec 2009, 13:23:45 EST
- Conflicts-of-interest in drug studies sneaking back into medical journals, say investigatorsTue, 8 Mar 2011, 23:43:27 EST