Thursday, May 13, 2010 - 14:11 in Health & Medicine
Canadians traveling to South Africa for the World Cup should be aware of infectious disease risks such as Rift Valley fever, health officials say.
- Half of those travelling internationally not aware of potential health risksWed, 3 Nov 2010, 18:04:28 EDT
- New vaccine strategies could safely control Rift Valley feverTue, 22 Jun 2010, 18:38:34 EDT
- New arenavirus discovered as cause of hemorrhagic fever outbreak in South Africa and ZambiaTue, 2 Jun 2009, 13:29:13 EDT
- Researchers find 'broad spectrum' antiviral that fights multitude of virusesMon, 1 Feb 2010, 18:17:45 EST
- UTSA infectious disease researchers advancing vaccine against Valley feverTue, 7 Jul 2009, 5:49:32 EDT