Friday, January 15, 2010 - 14:42 in Mathematics & Economics
The B.C. Court of Appeal has dismissed an attempt by the federal government to shut down Vancouver's supervised injection site on the city's troubled Downtown Eastside.
- Overdose deaths down 35 percent after opening of Vancouver's supervised injection site: UBC-BC-CfE studyMon, 18 Apr 2011, 12:35:20 EDT
- Deaths from drug overdose decline 35 percent after the opening of supervised injection site Thu, 21 Apr 2011, 14:35:53 EDT
- Canada's supervised injection site is cost-effectiveTue, 18 Nov 2008, 13:02:28 EST
- Vancouver's supervised injection facility challenges Canada's drug lawsMon, 30 Aug 2010, 15:07:42 EDT
- First-of-its-kind study shows supervised injection facilities can help people quit drugsMon, 13 Sep 2010, 14:16:28 EDT