Tuesday, January 5, 2010 - 05:21 in Health & Medicine
Some consumers and doctors are convinced vitamin D helps reduce the risk of a long list of diseases, despite a lack of the highest quality studies.
- Studies find treating vitamin D deficiency significantly reduces heart disease riskMon, 15 Mar 2010, 16:02:23 EDT
- Lack of vitamin D linked to Parkinson's diseaseMon, 13 Oct 2008, 16:28:36 EDT
- Vitamin D may help reduce heart risk in African-AmericansMon, 11 Apr 2011, 13:34:13 EDT
- Vitamin B12 may reduce risk of Alzheimer's diseaseMon, 18 Oct 2010, 17:04:25 EDT
- Insufficient levels of vitamin D puts elderly at increased risk of dying from heart diseaseMon, 21 Sep 2009, 15:44:25 EDT