Tuesday, May 5, 2009 - 18:56 in Health & Medicine
A Calgary researcher hopes to expand a study that suggests people from non-white backgrounds are not getting to a hospital quickly enough when they suffer heart attacks.
- New imaging technology reveals prevalence of 'silent' heart attacksMon, 20 Apr 2009, 20:42:48 EDT
- Heart needs work after heart attack: U of A Study challenges the notion that the heart must restThu, 14 Apr 2011, 12:06:43 EDT
- Mini-stroke doubles risk of heart attackThu, 24 Mar 2011, 16:33:34 EDT
- Bundling 2 low-cost heart drugs prevents heart attack and stroke in large, diverse populationThu, 1 Oct 2009, 19:00:46 EDT
- Bleeding hearts revealed with new scanMon, 19 Jan 2009, 5:29:40 EST