Friday, May 1, 2009 - 05:42 in Health & Medicine
Mexico began a five-day shutdown of non-essential services on Friday, as the World Health Organization reported more confirmed human cases of swine flu around the world.
- Test developed at UQ diagnosed Australia's first swine flu victimThu, 3 Sep 2009, 11:27:09 EDT
- Swine flu patients benefited from taking Tamiflu, says studyWed, 29 Sep 2010, 5:15:57 EDT
- Swine flu: Early findings about pandemic potential reported in new studyMon, 11 May 2009, 15:43:39 EDT
- Novel adenovirus confirmed to infect both humans and monkeysThu, 14 Jul 2011, 17:35:52 EDT
- Sneezing in times of a flu pandemicMon, 2 Nov 2009, 12:44:09 EST