Thursday, April 9, 2009 - 14:28 in Mathematics & Economics
The Newfoundland and Labrador Nurses' Union said Thursday it will put the latest contract offer from the Williams' government to its membership for a vote, and it's recommending rejection.
- Rocking the vote from rocking chairsWed, 16 Mar 2011, 13:04:14 EDT
- Latest Electoral College forecast shows McCain ahead by as many as 27 votesWed, 17 Sep 2008, 12:22:44 EDT
- Medical establishment prevents nurses from assuming new rolesMon, 16 Nov 2009, 17:24:31 EST
- National committee releases findings on transforming and improving the nursing professionTue, 12 Oct 2010, 16:04:19 EDT
- Keeping nurses on the job: Retention is part of the answer to the nursing shortageMon, 30 Mar 2009, 16:58:39 EDT