Tuesday, April 7, 2009 - 14:28 in Health & Medicine
A series of simple bedside test could help doctors to tailor a patient's treatment of back pain by distinguishing the pain's type rather than just determining how much it hurts, researchers say.
- Simple bedside test improves diagnosis of chronic back pain, could guide treatmentMon, 6 Apr 2009, 22:28:29 EDT
- Pain hurts more if the person hurting you means itMon, 15 Dec 2008, 13:50:44 EST
- What Zen meditators don't think about won't hurt themWed, 8 Dec 2010, 13:04:02 EST
- New pain assessment tool distinguishes between pain subtypesMon, 6 Apr 2009, 22:28:32 EDT
- Researchers find genetic link between physical pain and social rejectionMon, 17 Aug 2009, 13:37:07 EDT