Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 20:28 in Psychology & Sociology
A Colombian woman has received the world's first tailor-made transplanted trachea, grown by seeding a donor organ with her own stem cells to prevent her body rejecting it, an international research team reported on Wednesday.
- Gene mutation increases drug toxicity, rejection risk in pediatric kidney transplantsWed, 18 Feb 2009, 9:56:22 EST
- New transplant method may allow kidney recipients to live life free of anti-rejection medicationSun, 11 Mar 2012, 15:31:03 EDT
- Adult stem cell breakthroughWed, 19 Nov 2008, 9:22:40 EST
- Revolutionary technique could reduce lifelong drugs for transplant patientsTue, 5 Aug 2008, 10:14:43 EDT
- Embryonic stem cells might help reduce transplantation rejectionMon, 15 Sep 2008, 13:29:28 EDT