Thursday, October 9, 2008 - 13:49 in Health & Medicine
Doctors should assess whether seniors who show psychiatric symptoms or are prescribed antidepressants and sedatives for dementia are fit to drive, Canadian researchers say.
- Driving retirement for seniorsMon, 15 Mar 2010, 12:42:48 EDT
- Hearing loss and dementia linked in studyWed, 16 Feb 2011, 16:35:09 EST
- Antidepressants may impair driving ability, new research findsSun, 17 Aug 2008, 10:49:22 EDT
- Dementia drugs may put some patients at risk, Queen's study showsWed, 27 May 2009, 17:09:58 EDT
- Kellogg researcher helping eye care providers better assess driving in older adultsMon, 22 Aug 2011, 14:34:43 EDT