Monday, September 1, 2008 - 16:21 in Health & Medicine
Severe side effects of the HPV vaccine Gardasil appear to be rare, according to a study that may help calm fears of some parents as schools prepare for another round of vaccinations against one of the most common sexually transmitted infections.
- Pediatric vaccine effectively prevents pneumococcal meningitisWed, 14 Jan 2009, 17:36:14 EST
- Study: Benefit to women not enough to sway men to get HPV vaccineTue, 2 Jun 2009, 11:26:51 EDT
- Cervical cancer prevention should focus on vaccinating adolescent girlsWed, 20 Aug 2008, 17:36:35 EDT
- U-M study shows updated rotavirus vaccine not linked to increase in bowel obstructionWed, 4 Jan 2012, 16:34:41 EST
- JNCI news brief: Cost-effectiveness of HPV vaccination in the NetherlandsWed, 1 Jul 2009, 18:23:43 EDT