Tuesday, August 19, 2008 - 08:21 in Physics & Chemistry
The federal government is due to release on Saturday a draft assessment of chemicals including a pigment used in some printer cartridges, a colouring agent used in cosmetics and a dye used in detergents and cleaners.
- Particulate emissions from laser printersTue, 2 Dec 2008, 14:32:43 EST
- New woes for silicones in cosmetics and personal care productsWed, 4 May 2011, 10:34:20 EDT
- Less common procedures less common than thoughtWed, 29 Jul 2009, 11:53:53 EDT
- WSU researchers use a 3-D printer to make bone-like material Tue, 29 Nov 2011, 20:33:32 EST
- NIST helps accelerate the federal government's move to the cloudWed, 9 Jun 2010, 17:07:02 EDT