Wednesday, August 13, 2008 - 14:42 in Health & Medicine
Thousands of women in Ontario who want to know if they are at risk for breast cancer have been giving saliva samples recently as part of a research project.
- Multiple childbirth linked to increased risk of rare, aggressive 'triple-negative' breast cancerThu, 24 Feb 2011, 14:37:05 EST
- Breast density associated with increased risk of cancer recurrenceMon, 9 Nov 2009, 5:15:06 EST
- Few Ontario women with invasive ovarian cancer referred for genetic testing of breast cancer genesThu, 4 Dec 2008, 17:18:46 EST
- Dense breasts can nearly double the risk of breast cancer recurrence Fri, 23 Mar 2012, 12:06:36 EDT
- Women with breast cancer with no genetic link, are not fully utilizing breast cancer services Mon, 26 Sep 2011, 11:34:29 EDT