Wednesday, May 7, 2008 - 11:28 in Health & Medicine
Taking vitamin D may cut the risk of premature death by one fourth in patients with moderate-to-severe chronic kidney disease, a new study finds.
- Vitamin D linked to reduced mortality rate in CKDWed, 7 May 2008, 12:28:25 EDT
- Chronic kidney disease increases risk of death for both women and menThu, 31 Jan 2013, 0:09:02 EST
- Study: Better understanding of abnormalities that lead to chronic kidney disease in childrenThu, 8 Apr 2010, 12:35:13 EDT
- Poorer outcomes linked with certain hormone for patients with early-stage chronic kidney diseaseTue, 14 Jun 2011, 22:34:06 EDT
- People who develop kidney stones are at increased risk for chronic kidney diseaseFri, 7 Nov 2008, 17:57:03 EST