Thursday, May 1, 2008 - 12:56 in Psychology & Sociology
A t least 79,000 elementary and high school students in Ontario say they've tried the choking game, a dangerous activity in which a person self-asphyxiates or has someone else choke them, a new survey of adolescent behaviour has found.
- The 'choking game,' psychological distress and bullyingThu, 1 May 2008, 11:07:36 EDT
- Why do some athletes choke under pressure?Fri, 21 Oct 2011, 18:32:50 EDT
- Why do people choke when the stakes are high?Fri, 11 May 2012, 14:33:02 EDT
- Computer scientists develop video game that teaches how to program in JavaMon, 8 Apr 2013, 16:05:47 EDT
- Medical students open to learning with video gamesTue, 10 Aug 2010, 10:57:42 EDT