Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 13:46 in Health & Medicine
The current head of Eastern Health has testified she still does not know exactly what caused a St. John's lab to produce hundreds of erroneous breast cancer test results.
- Genetic testing for breast or ovarian cancer risk may be greatly underutilizedThu, 21 May 2009, 12:09:23 EDT
- New test for breast cancer will help guide treatment choicesMon, 9 Feb 2009, 16:37:11 EST
- Study identifies causes of bone loss in breast cancer survivorsWed, 19 Nov 2008, 17:43:39 EST
- Johns Hopkins researchers discover how some breast cancers alter their sensitivity to estrogenWed, 27 Jul 2011, 12:05:27 EDT
- New prostate cancer test gives more accurate diagnosisWed, 6 Apr 2011, 13:08:50 EDT