Monday, April 23, 2012 - 18:11 in Health & Medicine
A team of scientists from Johns Hopkins and elsewhere have developed nano-devices that successfully cross the brain-blood barrier and deliver a drug that tames brain-damaging inflammation in rabbits with cerebral palsy.
- Mannitol boosts effectiveness of potential cord blood treatment for cerebral palsy in lab animalsTue, 1 Jun 2010, 14:16:11 EDT
- Nanoparticles cross blood-brain barrier to enable 'brain tumor painting'Mon, 3 Aug 2009, 15:58:24 EDT
- Experimental therapy crosses blood-brain barrier to treat neurological diseaseMon, 4 Feb 2013, 21:02:48 EST
- University of South Florida researchers find blood-brain barrier damaged by diseaseTue, 8 Mar 2011, 23:42:53 EST
- University of South Florida researchers find blood-brain barrier damaged by diseaseTue, 8 Mar 2011, 11:06:52 EST