Scientists who developed a technology for identifying and targeting unique protein receptor ZIP Codes on the cellular surface have found a way to penetrate the outer membrane and deliver engineered particles - called iPhage - to organelles inside the cell.
- Scientists tailor cell surface targeting system to hit organelle ZIP codesTue, 17 Apr 2012, 22:07:34 EDT
- Researchers identify key cellular organelle involved in gene silencingThu, 25 Apr 2013, 14:40:25 EDT
- Keep your distance! Why cells and organelles don't get stuckThu, 30 Aug 2012, 11:10:07 EDT
- Three-part handoff delivers proteins to membrane surfaceWed, 24 Aug 2011, 14:35:32 EDT
- Cracking the plant-cell membrane codeMon, 22 Mar 2010, 16:39:15 EDT