Wednesday, March 14, 2012 - 17:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Fossils from two caves in south-west China have revealed a previously unknown Stone Age people and give a rare glimpse of a recent stage of human evolution with startling implications for the early peopling of Asia.
- Mystery human fossils put spotlight on ChinaWed, 14 Mar 2012, 21:31:42 EDT
- Fossil finger bone yields genome of a previously unknown human relativeWed, 22 Dec 2010, 13:41:32 EST
- Rare fossil forces rethinking of early dinosaur evolutionFri, 11 Dec 2009, 14:30:27 EST
- New fossil site in China shows long recovery of life from the largest extinction in Earth's historyWed, 22 Dec 2010, 10:06:12 EST
- Oldest fossils of large seaweeds, possible animals tell story about oxygen in an ancient oceanWed, 16 Feb 2011, 13:38:02 EST