Wednesday, January 26, 2011 - 00:00 in Biology & Nature
Young staghorn coral that fluoresce redder are less likely to settle and develop into coral polyps than their greener peers, University of Texas at Austin biologists have discovered.
- Fluorescent color of coral larvae predicts whether they'll settle or swimTue, 25 Jan 2011, 19:33:37 EST
- Distressed damsels stress coral reefsWed, 26 May 2010, 19:22:35 EDT
- Most extensive genetic resource for reef-building coral createdMon, 11 May 2009, 23:50:17 EDT
- Baby corals dance their way homeFri, 14 May 2010, 18:23:00 EDT
- Coral bleaching increases chances of coral diseaseThu, 1 Oct 2009, 12:38:03 EDT